Satellite imagery is a powerful tool used within a large range of industries for observation and remote sensing purposes.
At TCarta Marine we provide optical satellite imagery from a number of earth observation satellites. We pride ourselves on being sensor agnostic, and will provide you with non-biased advice to select the best imagery to suit your technical requirements and budgets.
We provide access to archive imagery and can work with suppliers to task new collection of imagery. Satellite imagery provides more information than just pixels, and is a major asset to the following activities:
- Disaster response planning
- Urban Planning – project visualisation
- Media and gaming visualisations
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Bathymetry and Seafloor Mapping
- Agriculture and vegetation monitoring and assessment
- Pre or post-disaster assessment of natural disasters
- Construction & Civil Engineering
- Identifying and analysing archaeological sites
Why choose satellite imagery over traditional survey?
- Large coverage areas with similar resolutions to aerial photography
- Collection over unsafe regions, with no permits required
- Near real-time data can be collected
- Minimal environmental impact
Why choose TCarta Marine as your Satellite provider?
- Sensor Agnostic – you’ll receive a true representation of all sensors, currency and resolutions – allowing you to choose the optimum data to enhance your product
- Experienced – Dedicated account managers with over 10 years’ experience
Please contact us today with an area of interest and an indication of your requirements and we will be happy to provide you with a tailored quotation.