TCarta Marine has established itself by successfully developing and delivering cutting-edge marine geospatial data products, services, and consultancy, and is now expanding the current team located at Harwell Campus, Oxfordshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join our experienced and motivated team. This role is critical to ensuring successful and timely project delivery.
The successful candidate will be an organised ambitious team player, with the ability to work under their own initiative. This exciting opportunity offers great potential, as the individual will be involved in the rapid expansion of the business, supporting deployment of satellite derived marine geospatial data products and services.
The Project Coordinator is the bridge between sales, production and suppliers. As a Project Coordinator, you will support a range of projects and data products through the coordination of internal and external teams and suppliers, and your responsibilities will include project administration, data handling, and regular reporting. You will also have a leading role in client, stakeholder, and user engagement, and you will be pivotal in designing and implementing project structure.
We are looking for a candidate with a mixture of proven coordination and technical skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years working within a similar role;
- Good verbal, written and technical communication skills;
- Ability to work within high pressure situations and to tight delivery deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, proactively and be flexible in responding to change;
- Understanding and experience of managing geospatial data and services (with a specific focus on marine data being favourable);
- Experience in a GIS software package (with a specific focus on ESRI software being favourable);
- Relevant undergraduate degree is desirable.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sub-contractor and supplier liaison and management;
- Responsible for internal planning, coordination, and scheduling of project tasks;
- Technical and sales support to the Project, Sales, and Marketing Teams;
- Geospatial data handling and management (with a specific focus on marine data, satellite imagery and derived products);
- Responsible for geospatial data quality control and data delivery;
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external Project Reporting and Budgeting.
Salary: Competitive, and dependent on experience.
How to apply: Please submit your CV and cover letter complete with current salary expectation to Kim Wall, email@example.com, by the 21st July.